Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cupcake Wedding Cakes: Wedding cake for the budget conscious

This is the Display with the cupcakes created by Red Velvet Stephanie.

Red Velvet Stephanie (RVS) was a contestant on one of the Food Network Cupcakes War Challenge ... I must admit that I am a fan. I never watch it in real time - this is where TIVO comes in handy. I get to scroll through all those commercials. The best part of the show, for me, is when the last two contestants have to design their own cupcake cake stand to display one thousand of their delicious cupcakes.

She did not win the competition - I have never tasted her cupcakes but her cupcakes must be tasty, she was the one who created this amazing cupcake cake stand to display her cupcake creations for Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders the former stars on ABC's The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. The couple got married at the Rumor Hotel in Las Vegas last month.

She's a Savvy Female Entrepreneur, she has packaged the recipes from her Food Network Cupcake War experience for you to bake and enjoy. It is called the Cupcake Wars Snack Attack 4-pack and you can find the gourmet mixes in her shop under cupcake kits.

I am not affiliated with the company and I don't know her, personally. 

 

Enjoy!

 

To all things cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment